Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
IcoRaces may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contact us for revocation, deletion, change of personal data you can by sending an email to: [email protected]
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the IcoRaces website and its contents (collectively - the "Site").
This Site is for your own personal non-commercial use only.
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
Your use of this Site signifies your continuing consent to our Disclaimer and
Changes to this Site
We may discontinue or change any content, service, function or feature of the Site at any time with or without notice.
Proper Use of This Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only and may use the Site only in ways consistent with the law. You agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or through third parties, without our consent;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these Terms;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “IcoRaces” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL, without our consent;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by IcoRaces without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Site or related data;
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by us;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Site or otherwise copy data from the Site;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Site use limits;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology that is not open source;
- Monitor the Site’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site;
- Access the Site except through the interfaces expressly provided by us, such as mobile applications (if any) and icoraces.com;
- Override any security feature of the Site;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Site (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses).
We and our suppliers reserve all rights under intellectual property law in the Site. Information, data, white papers and other materials concerning a particular token sale, including trademarks, logos, brand names are intellectual property of their respective owners (of the organizers of the token sale).
You may not reproduce, reprint, publish, or otherwise exploit our or our suppliers’ content or technology on the Site without our express prior written consent.
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
We may change the Terms & Conditions at any time. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions by clicking on the Site's "Terms & Conditions" link. If you continue to use this Site after we make changes to the Terms & Conditions, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms. You are responsible for checking these terms periodically for any changes.
Electronic Delivery Statement and Your Consent
You agree that we may provide to you notices and other information concerning token sales or this Site electronically, including notice to any email address that you may provide.
Content That You Supply
We may allow you to supply content for the Site or its functions that can be accessed and viewed by others (e.g. comments). You agree not to post any content that violates these Terms & Conditions or the applicable law. Content that violates applicable rules may be removed.
If you post any content on the public area of the Site, you grant us the perpetual sublicensable right and license to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, modify, adapt, abridge, exploit, and promote this content in any way and in any commercial or non-commercial medium or form without charge..
No Duty to Monitor
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. We have no duty to screen content that you may supply or post, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason at any time.
Third Party Sites and Advertisers
We may include on the Site links to third party websites and third party content and information. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any content or other materials of third parties or on third party sites. You also agree that we are not responsible for content supplied by our advertisers. We are also not responsible for any transactions or dealings between you and any third party or any advertiser. You agree that we are not responsible for any claim or loss due to a third party site or any advertiser.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide this Site and its contents "AS IS." We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about this Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers disclaim implied warranties including any warranty that the site, its content and information are or will be merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. We do not guarantee that this site, its content and information will meet your requirements, is error-free, reliable, or will operate without interruption.
Limitation of Liability
You may not assert claims for money damages arising from this Site or its contents. We and our suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our respective owners, employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes
You agree that the laws of Switzerland govern these Terms & Conditions, its subject matter, your use of the Site, and any claim or dispute that you may have against us, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved by a court located Switzerland, and you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you are:
- waiving claims that you might otherwise have against us based on the laws of other jurisdictions, including your own;
- irrevocably consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the courts in Switzerland over any disputes or claims you have with us; and
- submitting yourself to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of resolving any such disputes or claims.
Severability and Integration
We may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this agreement and the Site, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent).
You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner any of your rights or obligations under this agreement.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of this Site if you violate the Terms & Conditions or for any other reason in our discretion.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a notification of claimed copyright infringement, which must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the material believed to be infringed is located (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A notice of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to [email protected]
IcoRaces, including its owners, officers, employees, directors, or agents, is not affiliated with and does not endorse or sponsor any of the token sales. IcoRaces may receive a fee for advertising certain token sales, in which case such listing will be designated accordingly.
None of token sales or buy is recommended or advised by IcoRaces.
You should also be mindful of the potential risks involved in token sales and any arrangements involving digital tokens. As these arrangements and the parties involved operate online and may not be regulated, you may be exposed to heightened risks of fraud, insufficient liquidity or volatile and opaque pricing. You should fully understand the features of any products or business projects you intend to fund, and carefully weigh the risks against the return before making a purchase.
IcoRaces is not providing investment advice and is not taking your personal circumstances into consideration when posting information about token sales.
Decisions to participate in token sales, to buy, sell or hold tokens involve risk and have to be based on the advice of qualified financial professionals.
The use of any data or information about token sales, including our ‘Interest Level’ rating and any linked content, provided by IcoRaces or through the icoraces.com website, does not and cannot guarantee that you will make profits or will not incur losses. You must use your own judgment or consult a professional for advice on such matters.
All ratings published on icoraces.com serve informational purposes only. IcoRaces does not provide investment forecast, recommendations or any consulting for that matter. Thus, neither IcoRaces, nor its experts can be held responsible for the visitors investment decisions.
IcoRaces highly recommends visitors to conduct independent analysis or turn to professional services for making any investment decisions.
ICO ratings published on IcoRaces solely represent the opinions of the experts providing it.
You acknowledge and agree that Information is not intended to supply professional, legal or financial advice. IcoRaces offers no advice regarding the nature, potential value, or suitability or any particular coin or token sale. You should not construe any Information displayed, published or provided by IcoRaces as legal, tax, investment, financial or other advice.
Nothing on the icoraces.com website is a solicitation to buy, sell or hold coins (tokens).
IcoRaces is not a broker-dealer or financial adviser and is not affiliated with an investment advisory firm. IcoRaces does not engage in activities that would require such registration.
You must consider carefully whether Information is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks.
All information, data, white papers and other materials concerning a particular token sale is prepared solely by its organizer, and such person is solely responsible for the accuracy of all statements it has made. There is no guarantee that information on these matters is true, correct, or precise.
You alone assume sole responsibility for any decisions you make based on the information and/or the use of icoraces.com.
All information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. IcoRaces makes no representations and disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to user and/or any third party, including warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
Under no circumstances shall IcoRaces be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information you receive through icoraces.com or as a result of the use of icoraces.com.
IcoRaces has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein. Please refer to our website terms and conditions.
The token sales discussed on the icoraces.com website have not been reviewed by any regulatory authority.
The regulatory authorities have not confirmed the accuracy or determined the adequacy of the token sales offering documents. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.
Tokens may constitute securities pursuant to applicable security laws.
Tokens may not be appropriate for, or offered to, investors residing in the United States. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has warned investors residing in the United States that token sales may constitute securities, and by investing in tokens, investors may be purchasing unregistered securities offerings. US investors who invest in may be unable to recover any losses sustained in the event of fraud or theft.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of any token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns. Please also review our Sector Risk Warnings page here before you decide whether to commit any of your assets in respect of this product or service (or any other).